December 16, 2016 By: Kayla Pearcey
Now that it’s December, we can officially say The Wedding Fair is only a short month away! Did you hear that Calgary brides?! Only one month away! On Sunday, January 15, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to be exact. Get the full details and purchase your tickets here.
The Wedding Fair is the largest and most sought after bridal show by exhibitors and brides, helping connect thousands of brides to the right vendors for their weddings. Planning on attending but not sure what you should do to prepare? We’ve highlighted some helpful tips below!
- Make sure to register when you arrive. This will automatically enter you into all the prize draws. You also receive a complimentary copy of the Calgary Bridal Guide when you register!
- This is an important one: Wear comfortable shoes! Those concrete floors are hard on your feet, especially if you’re planning on staying the whole day so be sure to dress with comfort in mind.
- Come with an open mind. Use this day as an opportunity to gather information. Hear what the vendors have to say so that later on, you can make the strategic decision to pick the ones who appealed to you the most.
- Ask the vendors tons of questions. It’s not often you get all the local wedding vendors in one spot so utilize this as an opportunity to ask the right questions in the right place.
- Collect promotions from vendors. Star the ones you really enjoyed to help narrow down your choices and make it easier to go back and contact these vendors.
- Allocate enough time to get through all the vendors as well as watch the incredible fashion show showcasing the latest trends in bridal fashion! Showings are at 12:00PM and 3:00PM.
- And lastly… Have fun! This is supposed to be a day to help point you in the direction of finding vendors who will make the wedding of your dreams come true.