Lately, “mismatched” bridesmaids dresses are a huge trend in modern weddings – and we are loving it! Having each bridesmaid wear different gown can add such a unique and glam touch to your big day. From light shade changes, to bold prints, there are so many ways to add a unique twist to each bridesmaid dress. Enjoy!
1. Sequins, besides being gorgeous and looking amazing in photos, can also add subtle patters and shade changes to each gown!
2. Prints can add a unique flare to the dresses. Matching either the colour scheme with different prints, or the same print with different colours can both look amazing.
3. Shades. Having each gown vary 1-3 shades from each other can be a beautiful way to keep the dresses on colour scheme.
4. Bold Colours. Pick a colour, any colour!
5. Necklines are a subtle way to add interest to each gown. Bridesmaids look pulled together but it adds a little individuality!
6. Your Maid of honour can stand out in a dress with a different cut or colour.
By: Serena Mangnall