The best part of a bridal shower is to be in the company of family and friends.. but here are some ideas to step up your bridal shower planning and make it a day to remember!
1. Start it off right with elegant invitations
Before you get started, think about what the bride loves and find some inspiration for a theme she will adore. Cute invitations set the tone for the whole event!
2. Step it up with festive decor
With anything from table settings, signs, creative photo displays (we love this golden “balloon chandelier”).. The possibilities for sweet decor are endless.
3. Have fun with creative games
There are so many fun game ideas out there. Try some of these cute ones that guests can play while eating & mingling!
- Give each guest a ring pop at the start of the event.. try not to say ‘bride’ or ‘wedding’, and take rings from people who do!
- We love this idea for a walk down memory lane: Put up photos of the bride and guests guess how old she was!
- Have guests right down a favourite memory with the bride and groom for her to read later.
4. Indulge in sweet treats
No explanation needed.
5. … & Decadent drinks
By: Serena Mangnall