We recently reached out to Justin and Ixchel the talented husband and wife team behind Parfait Productions. We asked them to share their most gush-worthy wedding from 2015 and without hesitation they told us we had to share Ashley and Chris’s dream wedding. We asked Justin and Ixchel to share a few of their favorite moments from Ashley and Chris’s big day and this is what they had to say.
- The couple’s vows! Note: You may need some tissues to watch the film!
- The Sushi Boat. We love sushi and had to include this one. Chris had hoped for sushi at some point on their wedding day. Instead of real sushi, they had the next best thing. (Which we thought was real for about 25 minutes) Whippt made a sushi boat cake for Chris. Every tiny detail was included!
- Ashley’s gown. This Inbal Dror gown was simply stunning on Ashely.
- The desert table! Not only was it stunning, but the doggie bags were a great way to incorporate their love of dogs. They also donated to the Stray Rescue of St. Louis, Athletes for Animals.
- The Florals. How can we not talk about the florals! The wedding design really came together with the use of flowers and greenery. Not only were the tables adored, but the Banff Springs chandeliers in the Alhambra Ballroom were dripping with greenery. Fleurish Flower Shop gave us plenty to film. The couple’s first dance under the chandelier was breath taking.
Photography | Orange Girl
Wedding Design & Coordination by Stephanie LaGrange of LFW Weddings
Florals by Fleurish
Sweets Table by Alison of Whippt
Officiant| Karyn Faryna
Ashley’s Dress was from Ette in Calgary
Reception lighting by Stardust Event Group
Live band | Spotlight Band
Videography | Parfait Productions
Make-up by Trena Laine
Hair by Marc Mena from New York
Day of Stationery | The Social Page
Venue | Fairmont Banff Spring Hotel