Our mission is to attract leading wedding experts and associated businesses who are committed to a higher set of standards within our industry.
We provide education, support, and opportunity for business growth and we promote our members in the local wedding market.
Member benefits include:
- Educational seminars throughout the year, including the highly anticipated couples panel
- Member listing on our website
- Opportunity to be featured on our blog and social media channels
- Market exposure through bridal shows and publications
- Networking events
- Gain valuable referrals for your business
Interested in becoming a member of the Calgary Bridal Alliance? Complete the membership request form or call 403.560.5131
Responsibilities of the Calgary Bridal Alliance to it’s Members
- Instilling a Code of Ethics to which our members must adhere.
- Actively and continually promoting the Alliance.
- Organize and provide networking, seminars and speakers.
- Diligently and responsibly monitor the professionalism of our members for the benefit of the membership.
- Serve as an ongoing communication liaison for ideas, programs and concerns to strengthen the local wedding industry.
Go here to review our Code of Ethics.